Dear friends and families,
Customer and team member safety is our highest priority. The growing concern facing the COVID-19 virus has escalated and we wanted to share the measures we have implemented in order to minimize potential exposure.
- We will continue to support you in your renovation needs.
- Our Michigan office is allowing visitation by appointment only. You can always reach us at 844-75-SOLID (76543) and we will accommodate an appointment to your availability. We ensure all office areas are cleaned and disinfected.
- If you have a scheduled appointment in your home with Rock Solid Exteriors, a Sales Representative will make the necessary precautions for you to feel safe. Our required precautionary measures are listed below. If at any time you do not feel safe and wish to reschedule your appointment, we completely understand and are happy to do that for you.
Precautionary measures for home appointments:
- Hands will be clean and sanitized upon arrival and good hygiene will be maintained while on the premises.
- Although we would like to shake your hand, we cannot at this time.
- No unnecessary surfaces will be touched on the interior of the home.
- We will do our best to maintain a safe social distance.
Rock Solid Exteriors Policy requires all of our Contractors adhere to our current Safety Requirements and Code of Conduct policies. In lieu of the recent pandemic, a “COVID-19 Job Site Policy” was implemented which requires all Contractors to be compliant with the following regulations:
- No contractor with symptoms of fever (of 100.40F or higher), cough, or shortness of breath is to be present on any jobsite at any time.
- Onsite Managers are to send home anyone showing symptoms and to notify Senior Management immediately if related complications cause staffing shortages or impair our ability to meet project schedule.
- No unauthorized visitors are allowed on any job site at any time.
- In the event someone we know is diagnosed with COVID-19, we will follow the Center for Disease Control isolation notification policy and procedures.
Your home is where you should always feel the safest! Rock Solid Exteriors will go to great lengths to ensure your safety and satisfaction requirements are met. We are happy to comply with special requests during these trying times. Our team will always treat you like family and we are just a phone call away if you have any additional questions or concerns. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Center